Marylea Hendren is married to Kim Hendren and has four children and fourteen grandchildren. In addition to managing the sales at KBVA, she has been active in many different companies through the years with her husband, Kim.
Marylea teaches Sunday School and helps in the youth programs at her church. She enjoys reading and going to Branson.
Ten Questions for Marylea
- Who’s your favorite musical artist on KBVA?
Dean Martin, Willie Nelson, Karen Carpenter
- Do you play any musical instruments?
Clarinet, Organ, Piano
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Cup half empty or half full?
- Where were you born?
Oklahoma City, OK
- Favorite vacation destination?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Three of your favorite foods:
Bacon (BLT), strawberries, Filet Mignon
- Favorite sport to watch?